Great for a loved one, friend or colleague… or perhaps you deserve a treat yourself? Our new subscription box contains a selection of handpicked, ‘feel good’ items, delivered straight to the door.
To spread some extra kindness and care you can also select to donate a box to a patient or carer of Longfield Hospice.
And the great news is that each box includes a £10 donation towards the free care and support for patients and families of Longfield Community Hospice this festive season. So every box is helping someone in the community.
Go on show someone you care this Christmas… and beyond.
Each edition of the subscription box will be carefully selected for your enjoyment and the contents will change each quarter.
The treats you can expect to receive in your December Care Package box:
- A good read- choose a fiction book of your choice. See December’s book options here.
- Rosie Made a Thing notebook- a papery delight sure to put a smile on your face. Perfect for writing happy thoughts, doodling, making lists or writing New Year’s resolutions!
- Bird and Blend Strawberry and Lemonade Tea- try out one of the tea connoisseur’s most popular flavours.
- Bramley Products hand sanitiser gel with Rosemary, Spearmint and Peppermint essential oils- we love this sanitiser, it smells divine (just like being at the spa!) and is a handy pocket-size for on the go.
- Kernow Hot Chocolate Spoon- just right for snuggling up on a winter’s night with a scrumptious hot chocolate.
- Frank’s Luxury Biscuits All Butter mini bites- perfect with a cuppa!
- Your Christmas box is finished with a felt star decoration, lovingly hand-crafted by volunteers of Longfield Hospice, to hang in your home with our Christmas wishes.