Our physiotherapist offers rehabilitation, providing opportunities to improve quality of life through:
- Working towards a personal goal, and focusing on achieving the things that are important to you
- Helping you with managing symptoms and minimising the effects of disease or it’s treatment
- Providing education and advice to help you maximise and maintain your independence for as long as possible
- Helping you to regain a sense of achievement, which can help improve well-being
- Minimising the risks of falls, and providing advice that may help if you do experience a fall
We can offer a regular review of your goals and an opportunity to practice any exercises that you may have been given to help maintain your strength and movement. If you have lost confidence in mobilising then our team can support you in regaining this, or to provide advice for those who want to become more active.
Currently this service is offered via telephone or secure video-call.