Supporting Bereaved Adults
This course is for those working in health and social care setting where they may come into contact with bereaved adults.
Aims: to increase understanding and knowledge of adult grief.
- Understand more about factors influencing grief; anticipatory, natural and complex
- Feel more confident about the role you can take in providing timely and appropriate levels of support
- Feel more confident in practising your communication skills
- Understand when and where to signpost
- Understand the impact and importance of looking after yourself, when supporting others
Please book online below to take part in this course. Alternatively, if you would like to download a copy and pay by cheque or invoice, please contact the Education Team on 01453 733702 or email us.